Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Paradise Interrupted ...

... by work (when I'm on the computer or the phone, I'm in job-space. Whether I have a view of the woods or of the ocean makes no difference; I don't notice either until I step away from my computer)...

... by storms (tonight's thunder was loud, but the sound of Dusty crashing through my screen door to hide from the storm was louder)...

... by the cycle of life (flying back to C'ville for the weekend to be with dog Looie, whose body is failing her rapidly this week).

2 comments:

Ari said...

I'm so sorry Looie is passing. I have two shoulders.

elizabeth larson photography said...

oh sweetie... i'm so, so sorry to hear about looie :-( a sweet pup, he will be missed by us all. i'm thinking about you & sending a big hug across the miles.

we love u xoxoxo
oreo, rose, keiko, cheetah, choxie, moxie, buddy the spaniel, and our people z & t